Wednesday, July 9, 2008

To My Little Bean:

07.09.08

Today i Got to see you and the feeling was Amazing!
Knowing You were Ok, and that you were Healthy put My mind at ease... Im Counting the days till i get to see you and hold you in my arms for the very first time.... I never knew i Could love any one this much With out even meeting them! You looked so comfortable inside me it made me feel so good to know that i provide that comfort for you and that i Can keep You safe inside me untill u are ready to come out. I Cant wait to do that when you are here with Me... I love you lil Bean
Daddy Cant wait till you're here! he laughs everytime you cause Mommy Minor pains... We both want you more than anything.. Grandma Can already picture holding you in her arms tryna take you away from me Lol [Watever]... See You SOON[01.13.09]


♥XOXOX♥Mommy♥Daddy

1 comment: